
A gorge on Going To The Sun Highway.

The Little Beast NEVER sleeps under the covers...except starting two nights ago. It's cold!

We took a nice hike yesterday...going down was the easy part! Liz never doesn't have a smile on her face. Oh, yeah - I had my hair whacked off...too hard to keep clean in this cold.

We'll be over the border on Monday. Won't have much opportunity to communicate. So, say your good-bys to Abby...I'll be fitting her with that bacon collar soon! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:St. Mary Campground, MT
Mitch--how come you are parked way over there all by yourself??? Are they being mean to you??? Or are you hiding so they won't know what is going on with Abby? Abby, Birdie is a sucker for nice little dogs--I know she'll take you in. Great pictures and blog Mitch.
ReplyDeletehttp://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com
They won't let me any closer...they're so mean.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame them one bit! BTW, you better be nice to Abby, she may sneak that bacon collar on you at night! Have fun, post when you get a chance!
ReplyDelete