I took the FIRST SHOWER EVER in The Mobile Marlin just now...
This trip has so expanded my abilities - in The Mobile Marlin, I can now big potty AND take a shower. Of course, in both instances, I am highly conscientious about water and power usage.
Thank you and good-night.
--- The Big Girl ---
If you're hooked up to shore power you shouldn't have any worries about showering. And you've probably got enough grey tank capacity for at least 2 showers. One thing I do to help with that is take my dish water (which is in a pan, not the sink) and put it down the toilet. It gives the black tank more water to help with flushing and the little bit of soap is helpful in keeping the sides of the tank a little more slick.
ReplyDeleteIf I've told you this before, I apologize. Those senior moments are the pits.
Glad you're having new "big girl" experiences, Mitch. We're never too old to learn new things! ;)
Hugs ...
Good for you!!!! It's always nice not to have to drag clothes and stuff to a bathouse to shower....You are doing so well on your trip....I'm so proud of you...
ReplyDeleteLove ya',
Lori
OH Mitch you have come sooooo far. Glad your having fun.
ReplyDeleteMitch, that's the nicest part of our homes on wheels..hooked up with electric and water...let it flow :)..nice if you wanna take a shower before bed too..aaaah and sitting on that throne in your own privacy..AMAZING GRACE ! Enoy, enjoy and enjoy..we're all proud of YOU ! God Bless Zeee and Critters 3
ReplyDeleteWheee .......and showers too.......what is the next mobile marlin goal? :-). Hopefully your shower head flows better than my dribble one....
ReplyDeleteWhere's a blog about your trip on the boat? Haven't heard a word from you or Beth!! C'mon girls, inquiring minds want to know what's up!! LOL! Congrats on finally using the Marlin for what it's intended. Whew, didn't think you would ever come around! LOL!
ReplyDeleteNo way!! Girlfriend you are going to make it yet. Now we gotta get you backing that thing up. We know you can; just go slow, slow, slow and move the wheel slow, slow, slow!
ReplyDelete