Sunday, May 27, 2012

Watching Television

I have been able to get my satellite dish to work at this Old West RV Park. This morning, I recorded a show called Secrets of Denali. Well, we all came to The Mobile Marlin to watch the recording on my tv, to see what we might be in for when we visit next month, er, I mean, month after next. Pretty funny - that many people in this tiny trailer!!! We all had popcorn and then headed over to Birdie's for a spaghetti dinner, with coleslaw and garlic bread. It was so YUMMO!


And on a sadder note, we lost one of our Travelers today. CArol developed pneumonia and has been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit in Sheridan WY. Her son, who lives in Colorado, is her emergency contact. I'll post more as I know more. Color us all bummed!

We're all in for the night now, after our second walk of the day...


1 comment:

  1. Great photo of your guests. How nice of you to offer them all a "preview" of the wonders to come!

    ReplyDelete